Monday, April 30, 2012

Miss Jelly Bean

My Oaklee is 5 today.  My goodness I love her. 

Ask her what her whole name is and she'll tell you: Oaklee Jelly Bean Petersen
She s so excited to start kindergarten!  Why do they have you register them 5 months in advance?! It is so hard for them to understand that yes they're signed up, but they still have to wait forever to actually go to school!
She loves all things Ariel/Little Mermaid.  She's never even seen the movie!  I wanted to get her that movie so bad but with Disney's marketing dumbness where they remove it off the shelf for ten years at a time, I can't get it for her.  I'm super bummed.   (Anybody happen to have a copy of the dvd we can borrow??)

She's such a pretty little girl.  She is a snuggler.  Loves her daddy so much. And has a new found love for little dogs (Wonder how it'll go when Apsen gets big...)

Love you Oak-a-Dilly! Happy Birthday!

No comments: