Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kyndi turned 4

Kyndi turned 4 on the 28th. We had family over for ice cream and cake and she opened her presents. She got cute outfits, and a credit card holder, and a little people princess with carriage and a Scooter. Now she loved all her new gifts but the scooter comes with a story… Sometime around October Kyndi and I were running errands and she matter of factly stated “By the way mom, you one time told me I could get a scooter someday and you never did it!” And the night of her birthday as I was putting her to bed she said, “Good thing you finally remembered about my scooter! But I really wanted moon sand” (She still reminds me on a weekly basis that Santa screwed up last year (2007) and brought her the wrong kitchen… she wanted the Dora one, not the green one she got)




Here are some of the fun things we love about Loo-who (One of the many things she is called around here)

She has hopelessly Frizzy hair – we are on a lifelong crusade to find a product to keep it in control.
She is very matter of fact and at times has quite the teenage attitude (in a cute way, not a naughty way)
She loves to dance and sing
She is best friends with Oaklee and is always willing to help her with anything
She often insists that “Oaklee wanted to share her treat with me” when I catch her with a mouth full
She’s good at memorizing my shopping lists
Names for her include: Loo-Who, Noodle and Noodle Bop (I call her those) and Rebelbellski - with variations such as Rebel, and Bellski, and even Beezers (Kamron calls her all of these)
She loves to paint and play tricks on Kamron
Favorite colors (at this very second in time) are pink, purple and blue
Favorite food: Broccoli (What?!?! Where did she come up with this?) (Shortly after this answer she came up with the following, “Soup? Do I like Soup? Hmmm… I like rolls!”)
When she grows up she wants to be a “Cheeleeduh” (Cheerleader)
She’s still a tiny midget and wears clothes smaller than she should but I am proud say that the dr’s office reported recently that she’d grown three inches this year!!
She loves all things princess and Dora (but she doesn’t like Diego cuz that’s a “baby show”)

1 comment:

Kris said...

what's really weird is that I have a picture of you that looks exactly like kyndi at my birthday party.....sheesh another you! aaaaggghhhh! j/k