Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Walmart Laugh For You


The following excerpt is from my friend's blog. She works at my Walmart. I thought perhaps you all might find this story disgustingly humorous:


On behalf of my fellow employees I am sharing this story. Now really it is more for you the customer of BEWARE!!I was a CSM last week. One of the cashiers ( name disclosed) had just come in to work. Jodi ( the other CSM) asked her to help a customer out with his groceries. The cashier was glad to do so. Five minutes later, when she came back in, she was gagging. I walked up to her to find out what was wrong. The customer she was helped take groceries to their car was on a moterized cart. When they got to the customers car steam was coming off of the cart. The cashier thought maybe he was hot and sweaty. When the customer stood up his whole back side was wet and steaming. As you are all thinking WT? Well, that is right ladies and gents, this customer had peed on the moterized cart. My poor little cashier had to sit on the seat to bring the cart back into the store. ( She did wait until all the liquid had evaporatyed from the seat) The rest of the night I laughed while she gagged.


Here's a bit more humor to add to this story: the cashier is me. Seriously. It was me and seriously it was miserably disgusting. There you have it. Everybody have a good laugh.

On a positive note, Walmart bought me new pants!!

6 comments:

Vee said...

Oh I am so sorry! Wow. I'm glad you got new pants.

TIFFANI said...

Stefanie!! When do you work next im having withdrawls!!

Anonymous said...

Disgusting! I totally would have just ditched the cart and let it been hit by some cars. It should be retired!

Kris said...

honestly, that's gross! Shouldn't someone have come out to clean it and sanatize it before you rode it back to the store....you should have taken the rest of the day off sick and gone home and had the hottest bath in the world, rubbed alcohol all over and then redid the bath and then rubbed alcohol all over.....I sat in a homeless guy's seat on the bus on the way home from weber and a few minutes later...realized he had wet his pants on the bus!!!!! iiiccckkkk!

Rachel Banks said...

Totally with Crystal on that one. Gross.

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you got a new pair of pants out of the dsigusting event :)