Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chrithmuth

This is the state of Tate's mouth, right in time for Christmas:
He lost the first one a few weeks ago or maybe more like 5 weeks... and the other front tooth was pretty loose when that one fell out. It stayed loose forever!! - Then about a week ago, I checked it and it was major loose!! He was just too chicken to pull it out or something. I said, "Here Tate, let me wiggle it" "NO!" "Just let me wiggle it, I promise I won't pull it" "Okay" Oops, I pulled it. I couldn't resist. He was so mad at me for breaking my promise!! He even threatened to not give me my Christmas present. (Sad that I hurt his feelings so bad - but kinda funny too)
Then I started singing "All I want for Chritmas..." and he shouts "I want nothing to do with that song!!" What a dramatic child. No worries though. He survived it and within 10 minutes he had forgiven me and was smiling for the camera.

No comments: