Thursday, December 17, 2009

Word updates

Mom/Mommy (Mostly when he's upset, he'll come find me and say mommy until I respond - When I get home from school or work and he hears me come in the front door he yells "Mom!"

Baw - Ball (He thinks everything that remotely resembles the shape of a ball, is a ball(such as an apple, or the beads on my bracelet, or the christmas ornaments...))

Buhbuh - Bye bye. There's been a few times lately he'll get his coat and bang on the front door saying buhbuh

Ew - he says this mostly when I'm changing his diaper

Hee-oh - Still no idea on this one.

He also gives "Bones" and will say "Boe" (This is the fist you give after a high five) (He's been good at high fives for a really long time now)

He blows kisses/mooches to each kid at bedtime. He first waves bye to them and then blows a mooch by saying uuubuu and then smacking his face. Hilarious!!


In other news:
Oaklee started doing somersaults all by herself yesterday. She does them really well. She doesn't go crooked or anything.

No comments: