Friday, December 25, 2009

The Long and Short of It

Kyndi was blessed with lovely hair. Hair that is frizzy and thin and hardly grows. You can't do a dang thing with it, it always just looks messy no matter what you do. Poor girl. We decided a couple days ago to get it cut. I forgot to take before and after pictures - but here are some we can improvise with...

BEFORE


AFTER

Here's the back view... But try as I may I cannot get it to turn the correct direction, so kindly tilt your head...

I love it!! Even when her hair is totally straight it's stinkin cute. It stays in place better now and is easier to manage. Kamron calls her Dora - she just rolls her eyes at him and says "Kamwon, I'm not Doe-wuh" or "I'm Kyndi"

2 comments:

Ara said...

Her hair is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so adorable!!! It makes her look so big!