Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tona the Elephant

So Dayton has crazy lung issues - when he gets sick and his windpipe gets inflamed it gets really hard for his lungs to keep up so every morning and night he gets a nebulizer treatment. (have I discussed this on here before?) He used to have this little turtle mask - but it was kinda too small for his face so I recently got a new one - it's an elephant - and he loves it (most of the time). He's such a good boy - I would HATE having some mask plastered to my face for twenty minutes at a time!! He just sits there and takes it. At night when he has it, he usually falls asleep in dad's arms. So cute. Here are a few pictures...

1 comment:

Kris said...

is it because of his issues at birth? My nephew who was born three months early gets croup 6 times a year because of his underdeveloped lungs and all the long term crap that comes with it!