Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Go Sugars!!

Have I told you all before? Kamron is a U fan. I most certainly am not. I've been a BYU fan my whole life. A few days before the big BYU vs Utah game, I took the kids all dressed up in BYU jerseys and got their pictures taken. They were so thrilled to harass their dad with the photos! Kamron says the picture is child abuse but secretly he loves it. Who wouldn't? Those kids of ours are stinkin cute!!



Oaklee watched parts of the game with us and kept sporadically yelling out "Go Sugars!!" (and according to my mother, that's what I'd say when I was little) - A few days later Kamron was watching an NFL game - Oaklee came in and said, Go Sugars!!

(Sidenote: When Tate was little he thought any "reds" (red Football jerseys) were BYU - and just for fun, anytime someone would say, "Tate, BYU is losing" He would get so mad and practically scream "No they're not!!")

No comments: