Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Picaso?

Roughly 4 weeks ago-ish, Kamron was on a weekly work-stint in Rock Springs Wyoming... Whilst he was gone, I re-painted our bedroom. Previously it was 3 white walls and one green one. Not so much our favorite... so I changed the green to a soft dusty blue. I put up chocolate drapes, (Our bedspread is also chocolate) and I made brown vinyl lettering for the wall that says "Forever & For Always No Matter What" I love it. It makes the room feel peaceful. Like a much more relaxing environment - (which is what every mother needs in her bedroom)
I was worried over Kamron's thoughts upon returning. He loved it!! He says, "It akes it feel more calm and relaxing in here" Woohoo!! One point for me!!

Kyndi and Oaklee helped me paint while the other kids were at school. They both wore one of Kamron's shirts and they had a blast!! Check out their artwork!!


1 comment:

Ara said...

That is really pretty!!! I love the color combo.