Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mohawk Mayhem

Every year in the springtime Kamron decides it gets too hot having hair on his head, and he shaves it off. I hate this time of year. I love his hair. At the end of summer he’ll let it grow out continuously until spring, so it gets a little long and it’s curly at the ends. I love it. I love his hair. I hate his baldness. He is well aware of this. He recently warned me that the time was rapidly coming for him to shave his head. I begged and pleaded for him not to do it. I made crazy-silly threats and begged with all my might… I had a teeny-tiny glimmer of hope in me that he wouldn’t do it… last week I was away all day at a babyshower and spending time with my sister (see previous post)… When I arrived home, I walked in the door to the goofy grin of my husband’s face, and this monstrosity:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Gross gross gross!!! What a creature!! He thought it was hilarious and he did at all for reaction sake – and quickly shaved the rest later… but it sure taught me quick – there are worse things than his bald head!! (What a brat!) (I love him)

No comments: