Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pregnancy Moment in a Major Way


Sunday morning I headed to work. I almost always take the Suburban to work – but this time I was driving the car. When I arrived this is the actual conversation I had with myself before locking my car: “I’m in the car today - that mean I can actually lock the doors! Since I can lock the doors, that means I’m okay to leave my keys in here – cuz if I lock the doors then no one can get in and drive off.” So I consciously left my keys in the car, locked the doors and got out. I never even saw the error in my ways until I was heading out to my car at the end of the day and realized – “Wait a second if I locked my keys inside my car, that means I can’t get in and drive away either!” Duh! I blame the pregnancy! (and the mouse in my room)

1 comment:

cari said...

you are too funny.