Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures to Post

“I love horsies!!” The new horsie ride at Walmart…

This is what time out looks like at my house when Oaklee steals Dayton’s toy and he hauls off and smacks her across the face. The tears are not because she was injured or he was upset about his toy – they were just severely displeased in the idea that I would actually make them sit there as a punishment.



This is Dayton’s “Angry face” He was being super ornery one day and I said – is that your angry face? He thought that was funny. So now if I say “Where’s your ornery face?” This is the face he shows me.

And this is Oaklee’s true 100% grouchy face.





Oaks eating a super sour candy (She wanted to eat it, I swear!!)



Dayton’s favorite pastime – hanging out with the boys playing video games








No comments: