Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1, 5, 8, 10...

 That's How We Count This Year...

  ...It was a rough morning for me, cuz due to uncontrollable circumstances, I was unable to take my kiddos to their first day of school.  As they left my house and walked to school, I sat on my couch and cried. Somehow my absence didn't seem to phase Kyndi or Tate as they had a fabulous first day of school.

Kyndi has now started 1st Grade.

Tate, 5th.
Morrissa is in 8th and Tyson is a big time Sophomore! (And playing for the Spanish Fork High School Sophomore Football team!) (Didn't get a picture of either of them before they escaped the house without my knowledge.

Oaklee got up bright and early and "ready for school" too. (Navy Blue and pink dress - lime green and hot pink pants) But when it was time for pictures she was none too thrilled...


While taking her picture, Dayton insisted I take his too...
 When I told him to stand in front of the flowers so I could take his piccture, this is how he originally posed...  (And from this anngle you can see how well he's really dressed - shirt inside out)

Where does the time go? This time next year, Oaklee will be in Kindergarten! Yikes! (and Dayton the year after that). 
Oh and here's Jersi (you can sorta see her one top tooth - there on the side)
And a few shots of the big ol' sunflower in my front yard...



No comments: