Thursday, August 11, 2011

Balloons and a Birthday Girl

I had class the night of Jersi's birthday, and we had already celebrated with my family the sunday before, so her actual birthday was kinda pushed aside - she's only 1 so no big deal, right? Actually it really bugged me. So on the way home from school I spontaneously stopped and bought her some balloons.  By the time I got home I had a plan... I went in search of a cute outfit, found a tutu of hers that'd work perfectly and we headed to the backyard. (Tyson and Morrissa were at mutual, but everyone else accompanied me to the backyard... Here is what I accomplished back there...  (Bare with me here, I couldn't choose just a couple to post...)  (In th einterest of space, I've made them all small... you should be able to click any of them to make them bigger to see)























This is where the headband came off and she got tired of all the picture taking..
Now enter the infamous Zoe...




 Just by way of info - the balloons in the beginning were drifting drasticaly to one side...we found a way to fix that...Tate is hiding behind the chair to center the balloons...

No comments: