Sunday, August 28, 2011

What?!

I came to sit down and blog and according to my records I am all caught up.  Is this even possible? Wow. Guess it helps to finally have 3 weeks off from school. 
I still have a whole week left too!  I have New Student Orientation this coming Tuesday - but then I don't start my Grad School program until the following Tuesday. 
Let it be noted in my final block at Uvu I pulled a 4.0 !!  Woot! I am very excited about this. 
I'll be starting my grad school program at Argosy University (in Draper) working on a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy.  I have a few friends who will be attending with me, and that calms my nerves on the whole thing in a huge way.  And even though my bestie is moving away from me - she and I should still be able to study together from time to time (it's ok Triple C, I'll forgive you)

Anywho - this post is a bunch of rambling - but at least you know where my life is headed...
...And actually, I just stumbled across some pictures I have not yet posted... guess I'll get on that soon...

No comments: