Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miss Minerzelle

Jersi's birthday...

The presents...
Okay so she only got one from us and one from grandma (and grandpa and Sam) - but that was plenty for her!
Her presents (as if playing peekaboo with wrapping paper to see present inside)



Her cake... (Which I made Thank you very much) (I say that only because in recent years I've been buying all my cakes at good ol' Walmart...)

She didn't care to blow out the candle - she just wanted the M&Ms!
The inside of the fancy cake!
What it looked like prior to baking...
And she snarfed it all up!




Happy birthday Jersi!! Now stop growing up already!!  1 is old enough!  (okay, let's get you potty trained and then you can stop growing up mmkay?)

1 comment:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Stef! I love it. I love it all.

What a cute mom you are.