Friday, October 7, 2011

Dayton's Rainbow

Dayton and Oaklee (and even Kyndi and Jersi) love to color. Almost daily they request crayons and coloring pages. I have a stack 27 yards high of all the 'art' my kids have made me in the past 2 or 3 weeks alone...
Oaklee stays entertained for quite a while. Dayton, although he always wants to color, he rarely spends more than 2 minutes on anyone coloring project. 
That's why today he completely surprised me with a rainbow that he made by himself.  he clearly spent far more time with the crayons this time than he ever had in the past.

Oaklee's coloring I love, its always some fancy picture - and she's always so proud of each piece she does. She has a folder that she keeps every single stinkin item she ever makes - and then the folder is kept in my closet on Kamron's shelf - cuz everything she ever makes is for daddy.  Today she drew me this... a portrait of her Little People doll...

can't you see the resemblance? I love it!

No comments: