Thursday, October 27, 2011

Month of Random Pics

This picture was from the summer of 2010 and I just recently happened upon it.
 Tate made an origami Yoda - He was super proud of himself.
 Jersi loves the new tire swing that daddy rigged up to the tree.
 "Talkin to daddy"

 A visiting friend out on the Suburban

 Jersi dropped something under Kyndi's desk
 Telling me what a dog says...
 Dayton and Daddy hanging out watchin football
 Oaks and Daddy hangin out at nap time.
 I was doing homework and went searching for the Littles.  I found them cleaning the bathroom.
 One night I went in to check on the kiddos and make sure they were all snuggld in their blankets before I headed to bed.  I found Dayton sound asleep in this bin. (It was far too dark to get a decent picture dang it)

No comments: