Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Peanut

My Peanut died today.  She was one of my favorites.  When HufflePuff died a few weeks beack it was kind of expected. She had been really ill. But wth Peanut it was a pure shock.  She had been healthy. She was eating well and seemed happy.  I had just held her and played with her this morning.  A few hours later, Kamron found her lying in her cage dead.  I cried. I couldn't handle it. She was so cute and friendly. (and kind of a chicken, as she is one of the 2 that go running away every time the cage is opened...the other is Simba).
We were fairly certain Peanut was pregnant (and we were gonna sell her babies to make extra money) - she was actually due to have those babies today.  Something must have gone wrong. That's the only reasining I can find for her sudden death.  I am glad however, that we found her after the fact...if I had found her suffering, that woulda been too much for me to handle.  Poor little Peanut.

No comments: