Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, I Love You!

So Kamron turned ne year older today. He's OLD now. Just sayin'. 
He had to wrok all day, and I had school all night - so I figured I'd leave him some surprises around the house to make his day a little brighter..

I snuck out the night before and bought him some Taco Time to secretly pack in his lunch (with a love note of course)
He gets off work at 3:30 and I generally leave for school around 4:30 - so the littles, Jersi and I headed to pick him up from work to surprise him... With this:


Here's a close-up.  After I wrote my message, I let the littles color it.  Those are upside-down birthday balloons Oaklee drew at the top...

Kamron was thrilled to see the Littles holding a birthday sign for him.
When he got home he found this in the kitchen:
(Papa Murphy's for dinner - his favorite kind, a birthday cake, Krispe Kreme Donuts, and soda.)

And these all over the house...     (Door)
(My bed, complete with notes from all the kiddos)

 (TV)
 (Bathroom Mirror) (I of course had to posee for you seeing how I was in the picture and all)
 (Shower)
And yes, even here!! 
(I was actually still home when he found this one and I heard him laugh right out loud from through the closed door.)

I just wanted to make sure he knew I loved him and even though I wasn't gonna be home, I was still thinking of him.
Seriously though, he needs to stop having birthdays cuz he's getting far too old!!! (Haha Love you Froo!)

No comments: