Thursday, July 5, 2012

Festivities

All the EFY kids flocking to the fireworks...  hundreds and hundreds of them kept walking past us
Every year we go to the BYU campus to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks.
 Here Dayton and Jersi are playing football in the background
 (Tate and Kyndi were at Jeremy's for the week, so they were not with us)
A few fireworks went off around us while we waited for our firework show to begin...

 Dayton and Oaks did numerous tricks for us while we sat and waited and waited and waited (all whilst listening to the Beach Boys perform at the stadium)




 He seriously is the king of funny faces!




 Finally the fireworks started!!




 Jersi was scared! "Garee! (scary) garee! Hode me!"


 When she sat on my lap she decided they weren't so bad...

Oaklee didn't like the loudness she asked me to help her cover her ears.


 Oaks facing the opposite direction of the fireworks, covering her ears.
I love the 4th of July!

2 comments:

Sharli said...

What? When I was a counselor they didn't let us efy-ers go see the fireworks!

Ara said...

I love the pictures of the fireworks you got.