Monday, July 30, 2012

Mad-Crazy Knitting Machine!!

My BP (best peep) loves herself some knitting action!  Remember that she made me this for my birthday?

This bag was for all my 7 Peaks adventures with the kiddos this summer.
Jersi loved (wearing) it so much that BP made her one too -  which she promptly wore on her head.


and then one for Kyndi and Oaklee too!!

Dayton wanted one - so we soon received this Spiderman bag:
Next came this surprise:
A new one for me!!
And now, this one too! (For Morrissa)

We are all set for purses around here! All of them were completed in like a two week span!  We love them!!  See, she is a total mad-crazy knitting machine!
(As a side note: Jersi is currently sleeping with her baby tucked into her purse like a sleeping bag.  She loves that thing!!)

No comments: