Monday, July 30, 2012

Little Skiers

Tate and Kyndi have spent lots of time with Jeremy this summer.  One monday they got the chance to go boating with grandma and grandpa...  Aren't they cute? I miss them.
Kiddos on the tube (Also pictured: James and my dad)

Here James is helping Kyndi in the water with her very first skiing experience ever...

My mom called and was leaving me a message about Kyndi and suddenly she got up!  On her very first try!  Sadly no pictures of her getting up but good for her!!!!



And guess what??  Tate got up on his first try too!!  Wow my kids are amazing!!  So proud of them, and so sad I missed it.



Must be Tate on the tube since Kyndi is in the boat
Look at these cute kids!!  Man I love them.

3 comments:

Sharli said...

Tate skis like you. Totally hunched forward.

Jonan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonan said...

The pic that James is holding the rope? That's Kyndi & Sam on the tube...
And Tate stood up straighter once for just a sec...