Thursday, July 5, 2012

How I Multi-task

So... whie we sat at fireworks for hours before the sky darkened, I made a project I've been wanting to make for a long time.  At my wedding there were two significant songs played - Annie's Song" by John Denver for the kids to walk doen the aisle with, and then "Marry Me" by Train for me to walk to.
  Prior to leaving for fireworks I utilizaed my Cricut and set to work preparing to create my creation of delight! (Which I of course found the idea for on Pinterest)

I took two canvases, painted them a dusty purple, allowed them to dry, applied my vinyl lettering (while at the fireworks),
 painted a cream color over the top (also while at the fireworks), allowed it to dry, and then removed the vinyl letters...




Voila!  I love them!!  I have them hung on either side of our wedding picture on the wall behind our bed.  I love them, seriously.  Who ever thought of such an idea??  They're perfect. And oh so easy to make!

See fellow readers, those of you who wonder how I do all that I do and still have time to craft? I multi-task! (and avoid homework of course) to get my crafts done!

No comments: