Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Extras

This is my BP's daughter Alaska - we went to visit her in the hospital and the Littles took her picture - this is the only one that even semi-turned out.  They had fun coloring with her.
Oaks is just so pretty
Love her sleeping chunk-o cheeks
The hot pink steering wheel in my car - I've had it for quite a while but figured I need a good picture of it (Kamron sure gets hilarious comments from people when he drives my car)
I don't remember actually taking this picture - but sheesh my legs look freakishly long here!!
My friend Lana gave us a bunch of clothes and Dayton found this outfit inside.  He put it on as fast as he could and immediately ran and got the boxing gloves.
Marley and Sneaker meeting each other.  So cute!
Tyson caught this at the Spanish Fork Reservoir - with his bare hands!
My favorite yard sale find of the season!!  This will be put to fantastic use in my therapy office - for my sand tray therapy items.  Woot!!
Happy July - bring on August!

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Oh my gosh, your yard sale find, I want it!