Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Skip It

I know you are probably all tired of seeing pictures of these puppies - but they are so cute and  they'll all be gone in a few short weeks...so bare with me... or just skip this post...

Big Boy asleep in Tyson's armpit.
 Freckles chewing Morrissa's fingers
 Paris...
 Paris is Oaklee's favorite

 Jersi trying on sunglasses while we all hang out with the puppies

 Tyson and the puppies taking a nap
 Jersi playing Kyndi's "es" (DS) while sitting in the dry pool with the puppies

 This picture is blurry - but it was funny so I had to include it
 When the sun goes down Kamron and I love hanging out in the backyard watching the puppies... Jersi was hanging out with us one night



 She (Jersi) loves the moon 
 The moon a couple nights later...with all the wild fires going on around us... 

1 comment:

Ara said...

Those puppies are SO cute! I want a puppy so bad.