Friday, April 3, 2009

Check Out the Handsome Devil!!!

The weirdest thing happened last night! When I got home from school, Tate asked me if I would please cut his hair. WHAT??!?! He told me he wants it cut for his fieldtrip (which was today, to the Children's museum in Salt Lake) Seriously - I think the rash (read previous post) affected his brainwaves or something spectacular like that!!


So we cut his hair. I just use clippers to do it - and his hair is so baby-fine it makes it next to impossible. The long strands of hair just move outta the way of the clippers. Grr.. but after a long while we got it all taken care of. (I think he wanted to impress the girls today or something...)

Check him out!!!


Moral of the story: When you want your child to get their hair cut, blog about it, and then give them amoxicillin and voila!! Hair cut time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think if I blogged about Jameson's hair, he'd cut it?