Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Hairy Tale

My dad once said "I wouldn't want hair all over my head" in an attempt to get my brother to do his hair...Needless to say we all cracked up at what he had said.

If you read my previous post about a pill and a strawberry, then you undoubtedly saw the picture of Tate with his not-so-boyish hair. In fact, his hair is a disaster. Unfortunately for me, Tate idolizes his uncle Jameson (my youngest brother) well, that's not the unfortunate part, the unfortunate part is that Jameson's hair looks like this:

Don't get me wrong, I actually really like it on him but sadly Tate wants to be just like him in every way so he refuses a hair cut. (and it doesn't look so lovely on Tate cuz his hair is just a crazy mess) Now there are those of you I'm certain, who are thinking "you're the mom, you tell him he has to cut it" But I figured we'll let it go for now, I think he'll eventually get sick of it in his eyes and want it cut. Or perhaps James will decide out of the blue to cut his own hair so then Tate will - and if all else fails, I'll force a cut upon him come time for my sister's wedding. (Don't worry Shar)




Tate has a long way to go to catch up with James. And please know, he is wearing a blue shirt, not purple as it may appear on your screen...

1 comment:

The Miche's said...

That is funny! Kids are so funny about hair. I do like Jameson's hair! Even though I still remember him as just a little guy!