Sunday, April 19, 2009

View From My Window


I have the cutest family. I just returned home from work to an empty quiet house. I looked out the back window to find that Kamron and all the kids are out playing baseball at the park behind our house. Oaklee is out there running around with the kids and they have Dayton all set up in his stroller watching the action. They have no clue I can see them or that I am even home, but I'm enjoying every minute of watching them. The best is Kyndi who gets up to bat with a bat that is as big as her and she hits it pretty good! Kamron's pretty fun to watch too as he hits and runs the bases. I love that he is the type of dad that will get out and play with all the kids. And I'm pretty sure they all love it too.

I'd go out and join them but I have so much homework to do that I've gotta take advantage of the quietness and get it done. I just had to post first and tell everyone how cute they all are. Its one of those warm your heart "Aw" moments.

1 comment:

Rachel Banks said...

I love those moments.