Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kyndi Cures All


So I've had a rough week lately. Nothing really to report on, just emotionally rough for really no reason. So Monday I reached the breaking point. Kamron was at a Jazz game with the boys, and I was feeling alone or something equally crazy to that. Now before I continue, let me explain the bit about my home... In order to get to the walk in closet in my bedroom, you hafta go through the bathroom. Okay, that should be enough explanation, on with the story...
So I went in to my closet, closed the bathroom door behind me, and curled up on the floor in tears. I chose this spot because if I simply close my bedroom door the kids will just barge in and interrupt my tear festival. The bathroom however fools them and they'll never barge in once the door is closed.
After about a minute Kyndi knocks on the door. I choose to ignore her and continue my festivities. She leaves. Roughly 5 minutes later she returns and knocks again, this time making the following statement: "Mom, you've been in there forever. Are you having a hard time pooping or something?" That statement brought an immediate end to my festivities as I was now busting a gut with total laughter.

1 comment:

TIFFANI said...

Oh boy, what a silly girl, what would you do without her!