Friday, April 10, 2009

Moe


Morrissa turned 11 last friday (the 10th). Wow. Thats old, just ask her dad. Poor girl had to spend her birthday at Tyson's baseball tournaments in the freezing cold rain. (I don't think she was very fond of this)


*Morrissa loves all things Hannah Montana and Highschool Musical (She thinks Zach is cute)


*She loves dancing. She makes up dances to just about everything. And she's good at it. She's pretty good at cheerleading too.



*She takes good care of the 3 youngest. Sometimes I think Oaklee thinks Morrissa is the mom.



*She loves pink and purple



*I think she spends more time at her friend Jessi's house than ours.



*She likes to play 'house' and 'teacher' with Kyndi



*She is the cutest 'blonde' around.



I'm limited on the pictures I have of her... but lets see what I can find...







2006


2007


Halloween 20071962



2008





Happy Birthday Morrissa!! We love you!!

No comments: