Thursday, October 15, 2009

Amazing Eater Award



A few weeks ago I had reason to believe that Kyndi is by far my best eater. Somehow her plate is always clean before the other kids. Somedays I swear I look down and before I even look up again she has eaten everything on her plate. The rule at our house is you eat everything on your plate if you want dessert. She does excellent at this… or so I though… We recently took her booster seat down for a cleaning and we found this:


The perfect storage spot for all unwanted food. (Sadly this picture doesn't do it justice, because we had already cleaned out half the food) Question is, how did not one of us ever even see her doing it? You’d think with the million of us that there are, that at least someone would notice?! Wow, she definitely gets a star for creativity and sneakiness!!

Funny thing is, Oaklee must have noticed because a few days later I kept reminding Oaklee to eat her cereal and a few minutes later I discovered her pouring it into the bottom of Kyndi’s booster seat, milk and all. (Why she didn’t use her own booster for this is beyond me)
...Kyndi's no longer my best eater these days... wonder why that is?

No comments: