Thursday, October 8, 2009

Date Night

Kamron and I have a weekly date night. This has become Tuesday night as that is the only night I am free from school or work. Lately we have spent our time at the Spanish Fork Reservoir, fishing. Its relaxing, allows for lots of conversation and although there is rarely a fish caught, we still enjoy the time trying. (I prefer not catching one, a lot less messy that way) (I have a hard enough time baiting my hook let alone getting a squirmy fish off of it!!).
One night whilst enjoying our fishing time my lip suddenly began to itch. Within mere minutes there was a big ol’ cold sore-type lump there. Said lump began to grow and grow rapidly!! I was a wee bit freaked out! What on earth caused this? And how on earth is it growing so fast? Kamron thought it hilarious. I could barely talk it was so huge. As bedtime came Kamron said, “I’m really tired but I’m afraid if I sleep, that thing on your lip will attack me in my sleep!” and “See what you can do about keeping that monstrosity on your side of the bed” It ddn’t really hurt so much, it was just huge and freaky. I had intentions of getting to the dr first thing in the morning, but by morning it had completely 100% vanished!! Weird!! Kamron thinks an alien temporarily took up residence in my lip. My mom said it looked like marbles in my lip. Whatever it was, it was Crazy!!! (And don’t worry, I got a picture for you all)




Doesn't this look relaxing??


How beautiful is that??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has happened to me before too, but it usually only happens to me when I have allergies really really bad.

Anonymous said...

I've had that exact same thing happen a couple times. Except it was my entire bottom lip. The Dr's just said it was an allergic reaction to something. Once it happened at a concert while Cody and I were out on a date night. It sucked so bad!