Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oaklee's Language

Here are a few of the words Oaklee uses that I love and wanted to take note of...



Horthee - Horsey, Horse

Thith-thing - Fishing

Olee - Oaklee

Tython - Tyson

Thippy - Sippy (Dayton's sippy cup - she says this anytime she thinks Dayton needs a nap)

Tate-ton - Dayton

DeeDee - Kyndi

Moe - Morrissa

Kamwin - Kamron (she sometimes calls her dad by his first name - hilarious!)

Tayyyt - Tate (she exagerates the y)

Saw-wee - Sorry (She says this as soon as she's done something she shouldn't have to avoid

getting into "Twubble")



Today she as sitting on my bed drawing on a paper while I was doing my homework, Dayton climbed up and she shook her head no and said, "Homewurt Munchee" Which meant "You can't be up here, we're doing homework Munchy" (I sometimes call him Munch or Munchy)

No comments: