Sunday, October 25, 2009

Monsters in Our Midst?

Look who dropped by the Mart last night!


These are some other recent visitors... (These pictures are from early September or late August I think)

Now let me tell you all the tale of the swiss cheese man. (Those faint of heart may not enjoy the following story)

My friend Tiffani and I were working at the Customer Service Desk one night when a man walked past that deserved a second look... I grabbed Tiff and made her come look with me. This was a very large man, his pants were sagging below his bottom and his underwear was so worn and full of holes you pretty much got a perfect view of his big hairy disgusting bottom. Seriously, could he not feel the draft?? (Thankfully I did not get a picture of that one...)

1 comment:

The Bartholomew's said...

HAHA....He would seriously be considered a monster!! I hope I never ever ever have to see that again :P