Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bein' Green

I've joined the Big Bum Syndrome. aka. the world of cloth diapering. These diapers aren't the way they were when I was a kid - they are Fantastic!! No pins... no hideous white chunks of cloth... This is what a few of them look like...
So cute, right? AND they make Dayton look like he has a big ol' bum! So stinkin cute!! These diapers come in almost any pattern you want.. some are pricier than others (check out etsy.com) for your best deals. I love them! My favorite of Dayton's is a leopard print one... In the heat of our house I often put one on him with nothing else on and he looks like Bam-Bam running around. Love it.


Other benefits include: you can lay a flushable liner inside the diaper so that if the baby poops, you just flush the liner and there's no mess left in the diaper!! (Gotta love that!)

When I change his bum - I just throw the wet diapers straight into the wash. - then they just get washed with the next load that goes through. It's delightful.

...There are one-size ones too - meaning the same diaper can adjust to every size to fit everything from a 7 lb baby to a 35 lb toddler - Its Fabulous! And I never hafta buy another diaper ever!!

See, its not so much about being green as it is about saving my money.I absolutely became a giant fan overnight!!!

1 comment:

Sharli said...

I love Etsy! That's where I got my new camera bag! Also, how much are the liners for these diapers?