Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Singing In The Rain

Oaklee's middle name is Brielle. On occasion I call her Brielle. Last week sometime I called her Briella a few times. Dayton caught onto that all too quickly and now is certain her name is Um-la-lella (which is his word for Umbrella) If I ask her where umbrella is - he points to her everytime... Too cute.

He also has a vast vocabulary these days - it all started about 2 weeks ago and has gotten progressively more insane. Far too many new words and phrases for my brain to even recall right now - but he does now say "I Law Yooo" (I love you) which is by far my favorite. He knows everyone in the family's name's (including his own - Day-day, not to be confused with Dee-dee which is Kyndi...) Except dad is mom to him. And he refuses to even try for Tyson. He knows how to say dad, but prefers to call him mom - it frustrates Kamron to great lengths, and I'm sure causes some stress with his "manly-ness" :)
He calls Morrissa Moe just like the rest of us, and Tate is a definite "Tate" Oaklee is Oalee when not being called an umbrella (which is what he does most)
Anything I tell him to say he will say, and he's pretty good at it. His animla sounds, I love - he does "moo" "tweet tweet" "roar" "meow" "baa baa" and "pluuluuluu" (imagine aa turkey) his facial expresssions are by far the best on those last two... He also say Mawmar (Walmart) and very oftenly comes to tattle and tell me "be mean" and points to try to indicate who is being mean. If I get mad at him for something he either tells me I am mean or "you wude" He's so freakin hilarious!! BUT! His birthday is coming up so I better save some info for that post...

No comments: