Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Falling to Pieces

Any of these pictures give you a feeling of Deja vu?

They should! This is the second time Kyndi has fallen from her bike and caught herself with her face. The second trip to the ER for stitches in the EXACT same place!! Silly girl. (and last time was less than a year ago!!) At least this time she didn't have her bike tied to Morrissa's as they went speeding around a corner! No, this time she was flying down a hill and decided to let go of the handle bars. A much smarter choice.
She actually got her stitches out today - and I was the brave soul who took them out. Judge me if you must - but I am one of those "picker" type people... I love picking at zits and scabs and plucking hairs... and this stitch removal was a whole new excitement for me... I know, I know, I blame my mother.
Kyndi was brave and never cried whilst the stitches were removed. And I dare say her scar this time around is far better than the last scar she had.
Here are some pictures of the two littles wanting to be just like Kyndi.
(Is Oaklee's face ever clean?! Where is her mother?!)

1 comment:

The Bartholomew's said...

I have a scar just like that one on my chin from wrecking on my bike!! Jay just tapped my leg and said are you sure she doesnt have some of you in her...you and bikes her and bikes..poor Stef!! HAHA!!