Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tys-A-Roni, The San Fransisco Treat

Tyson just had his 14th birthday - what?!?! That's total madness!! (I think his dad is tripping out just a wee bit...)

Tyson this summer will be going every thursday and friday morning at 6 AM to work out at the highschool with the football team. He is so excited.

Tyson has a current EXTREME obsession with Ipod Touches and the song Hey Soul Sister (By Train) - he pretty much talks of nothing else.

He just finished the 8th grade and will be a big time 9th grader in a few months.

He is a very good kid (don't get me wrong, he does widely participate in the -argue-everything-because-he's-always-right phenonmenon that sweeps through the United States amongst teenagers... but other than that drive-me-crazy factor, he is an incredible kid!!

I constructed a fabulous cake for his birthday - I'll include a picture - prepare to be amazed..

Happy Birthday Tyson!! We love you!! (now stop growing up so fast)

....Check out the cake I hand crafted... (okay, so they're Krispy Kreme donuts - so what?)


How on earth do I not have any recent pictures of this kid on my computer??? Love you anyways Tys!!

No comments: