Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Driving Along in My Automobile

So I don't know how many of you are aware of (or have previously read about) the used car lot that is my house... We have 2 drivers in our house, two. We have a van, two cars, a suburban, a small fishing boat and a motorcycle - did you get all that?


Now add this:
It is a 2005 (I think) Yamaha Raptor. The exact make and model I told Kamron I wanted a few months ago... Now granted, I have never before in my life ever desired a 4-wheeler - (or even been on one for that matter) - But I saw a Raptor a month or so back and thought it looked so cool, I wanted one.

We attend numerous yard sales all summer - and it just so happens we came across an Estate Sale... The man had died and his wife (who obviously has no idea what this is worth) sold it to us for $1600. (It Blue-Books at something around $3500) So we got a definite deal. And in the words of Sharli - you gotta love buying stuff from dead people!!

I claimed this as mine, as a replacement for him issing numerous holdays in the past 6 months... Kamron, who has wanted a 4 wheeler his whole life was nice and said it was mine, but very shortly after began telling me it is too much power for me... I think he secretly wants it. (so secretly I gave it to him. I'm so nice.)

He goes out and starts the thing every day - which is all he can do seeing how we have no trailer to haul it anywhere to ride it. But he gets massive enjoyment from starting it and revving the engine super loud... (he's too cute)

(Notice the monkey climbing the tree) (She is always climbing trees!)

No comments: