Monday, July 18, 2011

The Invasion

A few weeks back, Tate came to me to tell me he dodn't wanna sleep in his room cuz there were too many ants.  I sorta just brushed it off and told him not to worry.  The next day Tyson complained too so I went down to investigate... Sure enough, there was an all out invasion!!  The walls were covered, the floor was covered - it was disgusting!!  This picture was actually taken when I first walked don and noticed a mere 15 or so on top of Tate's papers...
Then I looked aroind and realized they were everywhere!! They had moved in by the hundreds!  We moved all the furniture (bed and such) and vaccummed up all the ants we could find... The boys slept in the family room for the next few nights as everyday we found more and more had moved into their room.  Gross.  We finally got an ant trap or two, and the boys were finally able to move back in. Crazy.

No comments: