Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oops! Dayton's Party

Somehow I forgot to post pictures fom Dayton's birthday...  Only one picture from the party at my mom's - the rest are from earlier that morning when he was opening his gifts from us...

At my mom's Dayton was pretty grumpy. (quite frankly so was I) He didn't want anything to do with presents or anything else so I offered to put his bow on my head in an effort to cheer him up - didn't work. But it caught Sam's eye as I am certain she is the one who took this picture! (Also pictured, Grandma Stella, Dayton, and Alvin) (and Jake's arm)
 He's thrilled he finally gets to open his presents - he has been anxiously awaiting his birthday April.
 Um, yes, I used Christmas wrapping paper...
 Tate can barely handle the anticipation

 Back in April, Oaklee got a Pink computer for her birthday ... Dayton has been telling me he wants an "orange pooter" ever since. Fortute for me, the only other color they make is orange!!



 Grandma (as in my mom) gave Dayton a "Wacky Hose"  This is him using it for the first time... He was very careful about avoiding getting wet at first... alittle while later Oaks and Kydni joined him and then he allowed himself to get "soggy"

No comments: