Sunday, May 20, 2012

Glitter!

I love glitter toes!! (Seriously, who doesn't??)  I had a serious desire for glitter fingers (is that what one would call them?) So I bought myself a kit to do it myself - and I love it! I am still learning, and it helps that I have a bunch of girls (and some of the boys...) to practice on.

First here's a picture of what my toes look like currently - (they were done at a salon before I bought the kit) and then my orange fingernails that I did myself.

See how well it matches my shirt??
I can't remember whose toes these are... I think they are Tate's... (yes he even begged for me to do his fingers...)

My other nails...
My current nails (Except this is blurry and I'm bummed cuz I just scratched these ones off...) (The yellow on the one nail is little stars...)

No comments: