Saturday, May 26, 2012

Races of the Wiggle Variety

Day one of wiggle races at the Jr. High.
Tyson and Kamron
 Tyson almost biffed it
 I love Kamron's giant frame on the itty bitty wiggle car
 Tyson didn't want his face on camera

 These two were snuggled at home watching tv
 Wiggle races Day 2
Dayton and Oaklee
 So cute!
 Jersi walking hers to the top of the hill
 And her riding back down (She'd only make it a short way down before everyone passed her up - and then she'd get off and walk it)
 Me and Tys rounding the corner
 Jersi, Mors, Oaklee

 Morrissa, Oaks, and me with my giant frog legs posture





 Fun times, fun times!
One of the trips down, I hit a dip and caught some serious air.
I landed SPLAT on the sidewalk on my left hand and face.
Ouch.  Kamron was ahead of me (barely) in the race - he said, "all I heard was a scream and a thud" - I didn't even remember screaming!
Ouch! I bruised my face, hand and hip, and discombobulated my elbow a wee bit.
I hit with such force I immediately checked for all my teeth.
Fun times! 
No worries - I got right up and took another ride down with Jersi.
Can you see the bruise on my chin?
 Here, lets get closer...
And a few short videos for your viewing pleasure...

No comments: