Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fishing and Homework

Kamron loves to fish.  I love it too - it is a great stress reliever. So peaceful and something inexpensive to do together...
 Alas, I had far too much homework to do so I brought my laptop along so I could hang out with Kamron while he fished....
 And we brought this gorgeous dog with us... (notice how her fur has darkened above her eyes creating bizarre-o eyebrows)
Aspen loves Kamron and stays by his side wherever he goes....
You can barely see her to the right of Kamron
 Here she is by his foot
 So cute...

Here she is in total panic because Kamron waded into the water to fish... She was running all over crying trying to get to him without going in the water...

She's such a sweet dog...she even tried to help me with my homework - which successfully muddied up my computer...

All in all a nice peaceful adventure with my favorite hottie and a beautiful 5 month old puppy...

 This is my favorite picture!!!!
The sunset (and giant fan thingies) on our way home


No comments: