Friday, May 22, 2009

Cha-Cha Louise Bronson (aka Sharli)

My oldest-younger sister, Sharli, got married yesterday. I absolutely love her. So much so that at some point during the reception, my other younger sister Samantha and I were bawling together because we love her so much. (And I believe the photographer captured this moment on film too, dang it)
Sharli is just so stinkin cute and I admire her so much. I'm so proud of her for all she's accomplished and happy for her and Dan (her new husband)

Here are a few of the pics I took: (I am certain I will have more pics to post at a later date as I am most certain I will get some from Samantha and Granny at some point)


Sharli and Dan exiting the Salt Lake Temple

My cute family kickin' it on the wall (in the wind)


I got a few cute pics of Oaks...





But for 99.4 % of the time she looked a little more like this:





(Boy was she ornery!!)

Noodle and Moe


Tater-Bacon
(we had to work for the past 6 weeks or so to convince him to wear a pink tie. He pretended he hated every minute of it, but as soon as the wedding was over, he asked me to wash the whole outfit so he can wear it to school)



(BTW: I had all intentions of getting Tate's hair cut-ish before the wedding, but in all my chaos, this priority slipped through the cracks...)



Tysa-Roni



Little dude is his sort-of tuxedo



Kyndi walking the tight-rope that Dan's friends set up (and thats my youngest brother James in the picture with her)


Sharli and Dan dancing their first dance
I sorta cut off their heads cuz I got alittle excited over a potential shot of the shoes...



At the reception we pretty much danced our guts out. In fact my feet and calves really hurt today from all the dancing. Kamron even danced with me for a while. That may have been the highlite of my evening. (Next to seeing my gorgeous sister so happy of course) Sadly I didn;t get any pictures of us dancing, but the groomsmen and dads had to dance the YMCA as the Village people, here are a few of those pics...




(This dance was so far out of my dad's comfort zone it was Hilarious!!)

My apologies to Dan and Jonathan who do not have up close pics of themsleves posted here. Somehow I never got a shot of Dan (???) and Jonathans all came out hideaously horrible, so I thought I'd spare him the embarrassment of said pictures. But for those who want a glimpse, in the group YMCA pic (above), Jonathan is in the Indian Chief hat, and Dan is the construction worker (yellow hat)

No comments: