Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mothers Day Tale

What a delightful mothers day I had today. Unfortunately it started out with me having to work, but I survived that obviously. But that is not where this story gets good. Here is where my story gets good: I got a bird for Mother's Day. Yep, you read that right, a real live bird. A parakeet to be specific. Its white with a few gray and blue spots. VERY pretty. Originally I was gonna name the bird Dr Suess, but since she's a girl, she is now named Pyper. (Oaklee calls her "Diaper") Oaklee loves her but freaks if it comes towards her in any way. Dayton loves the bird so much he tries to pick her up by her head. Good bird though, as she hasn't even tried to bite once. I think Pyper is Kamron's new best friend. She sat there on his hand for like an hour while he watched tv. So anyways, now I have 6 kids, two dogs and a bird. The circus just keeps growing.



Even better today was when Kamron offered to make dinner for me. What a good guy. On the menu? Frozen pizza. Yum. He got the oven all pre-heated and then stuck it in. 15 minutes later, this is what I came out:






Apparently it was pre-sliced and instructed the use of a pan underneath, he somehow forgot to read that part and the pizza is all over the oven. Pretty much melted through the rack. It was lovely. And tasted pretty good too.



I love Mother's day!

No comments: