Thursday, May 28, 2009

Samantha, Don't Read This Blog Until After Sunday


My littlest little sister (Samantha) is leaving on a mission June 10, to Phoenix, AZ, which humorously includes part of southern Utah. As a gift for her mission and for her birthday which she celebrated a few weeks ago, I chose to make her... (wait, Sam, if you are reading this you really ought to stop now so as not to ruin the surprise I will be bringing to your house this coming Sunday... don't look at the pictures either...just close your eyes and scroll to the next post or something...)... journals. What missionary doesn't need journals? Sadly, her journals were on the back burner while I completed my other sister's wedding scrapbook.

Yesterday I finally found a brief moment to sit down and get her journals done, and in my own show-off fashion I am choosing to now post pictures so everyone can get a glimpse at how cute they are.



So here you all go:









*
*



*



*



*



*



Okay Sammi you can open your eyes now!!



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Stef! Did you know I used all of those journals, and I was just reading from one of them today??? I love them! Also, I used and still have those little ones for gratitude journals and quotes. Thanks Stef! You did a great job.

P.S. I'm stocking your blog for baby pictures, and I'm absolutely enjoying your posts