Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Masterpiece?

One of my little sisters is getting married in two days (Sharli). I am so excited for her. I volunteered to make her wedding scrapbook/guestbook. I was totally excited about this, until reality hit me. TONS of people were going to see this creation of mine. That thought alone was a little bit of an overwhelming one for me. I procrastinated and procrastinated, I worried and worried, and finally just sat down and got it done. And I am so PROUD about the final result!!! Her colors are black and all shades of pink. Not only did I get to make the inner pages, I also got to cover the book in a decorative fashion, and I love it. I sorta wanna keep it...
So here is a glimpse at my self-proclaimed master piece:


2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great! You should definitely post pics of everyone from the wedding...I haven't seen your family in years! I can't believe Sharli is old enough to get married!

Vee said...

I want to see more! I want to do this for my sister, but I need some ideas. Congrats to Shari!