Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Gizmo's Sense of Humor

Preface: I am unsure of what one would call the action of sticking out one's tongue and making it vibrate/spit with a silly accompanying noise (Know what I'm referring to??) So for the sake of the following story we will call this motion *Phlabt*

So, Dayton is a pill. And I mean that in an overly-hilarious way.
Here is a review of last night's bedtime routine:
Lay Dayton in his crib, hand him his bottle, tuck him in and turn around to put Oaklee in her bed. I barely have her in her bed when I hear *Phlabt* behind me. I turn around and Little Gizmo is standing in his crib bouncing up and down squealing at me. I lay him back down, give him his bottle and tuck him in. He seems to be ready to drift right off to sleep.
I turn back around to tuck Oaklee in, this time I barely have the blanket on her and I again hear *Phlabt* behind me. What do you suppose I found when I turned around? Yep, Little Gizmo is again bouncing in crib squealing. Apparently he thinks he is hilarious! (I tend to agree with this line of thinking). This happened repeatedly over the next 5 or 10 minutes while I slowly got Oaklee all tucked into bed. I layed him down a final time and escaped out the door before he could repeat his comedy routine.

Roughly 10 to 15 minutes later I suddenly hear some odd static over the baby monitor, could it have possibly been a *Phlabt* I heard?? I decide to go investigate.
Upon opening the door I immediately discover this:


Oaklee, sound asleep with "pillar" As I am admiring how stinkin cute she is and contemplating getting my camera, I hear a very loud *Phlabt* behind me, and I then find this:


(Wow, what a chunko)



First thing this morning over the baby monitor I did not hear babbling or crying of any sort, but what I know I most definitely heard was *Phlabt* (A 10 month old with a sense of humor, I love it!!)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh my heck! Way stinkin cute! Your kids are adorable